If there were the option to go to another planet that was hospitable to life, would I go?
I think this really depends. If it was one of those things where I don’t actually get to reach the destination, but my descendants do, then the answer isn’t clear. Yes, I would like to provide a better future for future generations, but then I have to be stuck on a stupid ship for the rest of my life.
If it was one of those cryogenic type things, then that might be fun. Nothing I would love more than to be frozen to not-death. However, this is way better than the first option.
If it was one of those light speed things, that would be totally radical. However, I would probably want to wait. I would hate to be the guinea pigs that blow up in the middle of a vacuum.
That (hopefully) sums up whether I would go to another planet hospitable to humans.
I am officially retarded. I was making brownies today, and I put the brownies into the pan, without coating it in non-stick spray. But this isn’t what made me retarded. Luckily, I caught myself before putting it into the oven. The following is what made me retarded: I took the batter washed out the pan and then put the batter back in, without coating it in non-stick spray. So, I had to do it again.
I did a floral watercolor painting. Special shout out to Shayda Campbell, her video really helped. Looking back at the first watercolor painting I did this year and comparing it to my most recent, my skills have really improved.
I have wondered, vaguely, in the back of my mind, whether or not we are living in a high tech computer simulation. I mean, think about it.
- We can all agree on the date and time. There is no country that thinks it is the twelfth of never. Everyone knows that today in Portland, OR, it is 9:46. No questions asked.
- Yet, we fight over everything else. What proof do we have that someone isn’t just testing everything else? For instance, what type of government works best? Do humans always eventually treat each other equally? What is freedom?…
- Going on right now, are we simulations for what would happen during a pandemic? Every so often there seems to be another sickness.
- In 2017, a group of researchers discovered that they could embed computer viruses into human DNA.
- Why would we have rules? Isn’t that just so conveniently like a computer game?
- Is the speed of light how fast the computer can transmit data?
- What proof do we have that we aren’t?
- Yanny vs. Laurel. I mean come on? Why in the world is this even happening?
May the Fourth Be With You.
The following is a list and description of the highlights of the things that made me happy.
- When I got up I did a math test.
- Wait… disregard the above statement, it wasn’t true.
- I am in love with this TV series right now.
- Something amazing happened in it.
- Read Aloud
- Read Aloud is super fun, so why wouldn’t I like it?
- Plus, it helps me remember to read the book.
- If I don’t know the answer, I can just listen to other people. And, voila, I have the answer.
- I was just practicing flowers, not a masterpiece. So, it was laid back and relaxing.
- I get to surprise myself with how good I thought I did.
- Everybody Else
- My brother’s birthday party was today. As a result, a ton of people came over and it is nice to see that many people. Even if they are mostly family.