I am officially retarded. I was making brownies today, and I put the brownies into the pan, without coating it in non-stick spray. But this isn’t what made me retarded. Luckily, I caught myself before putting it into the oven. The following is what made me retarded: I took the batter washed out the pan and then put the batter back in, without coating it in non-stick spray. So, I had to do it again.
I did a floral watercolor painting. Special shout out to Shayda Campbell, her video really helped. Looking back at the first watercolor painting I did this year and comparing it to my most recent, my skills have really improved.
I have wondered, vaguely, in the back of my mind, whether or not we are living in a high tech computer simulation. I mean, think about it.
- We can all agree on the date and time. There is no country that thinks it is the twelfth of never. Everyone knows that today in Portland, OR, it is 9:46. No questions asked.
- Yet, we fight over everything else. What proof do we have that someone isn’t just testing everything else? For instance, what type of government works best? Do humans always eventually treat each other equally? What is freedom?…
- Going on right now, are we simulations for what would happen during a pandemic? Every so often there seems to be another sickness.
- In 2017, a group of researchers discovered that they could embed computer viruses into human DNA.
- Why would we have rules? Isn’t that just so conveniently like a computer game?
- Is the speed of light how fast the computer can transmit data?
- What proof do we have that we aren’t?
- Yanny vs. Laurel. I mean come on? Why in the world is this even happening?